Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Sony Lieferung

GELÖST
profile.country.mk_MK.title
julenceee
Besucher

Sony Lieferung

Ich frage mich, ob Sony liefert ihre Produkte VAIO. Ich möchte online einen Laptop kaufen, und ich möchte wissen, ob sie wollen, und Lieferung ist kostenlos, oder nicht?

Nachricht geändert durch julenceee

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
profile.country.fr_BE.title
benste
Vielschreiber

Well of course we can :slight_smile:

First of all the main sotre is in Berlin, but I'm sure there is a Sony Store in Stuttgart too,

I'm sure if you stay there for 3months, you'll be able to ask the store to get a CTO model in store.

Regarding taxes - well, you have to check both - whether there are laws exporting the good from EU/ Germany,

and most important check your own customs !! - e.g. buying in US goiing back to EU you have to pay the unit twice !! - at least sometimes.

PS: German Customs :

http://www.zoll.de/english_version/customs_info_center/index.html

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 ANTWORTEN 4
benste
Vielschreiber

Ja Sony Deutschland liefert alle Produkte frei haus.

ABER es dauert immer nen bischen bis CTO Modelle fertgi gebau sind, d.h. so eine Bestellung lohnt sich natürlich nur wenn du für länger in Deutschland bist und eine wirkliche Adresse hast - also nicht einfach nur nen Hotel.

Von wo kommst du eignetlich ? -- Sony verkauft doch fast global ??

UNd außerdem wie ist das mit den Steuren - kannst ja nicht einfach in Deutschland kaufen und dann irgendwo exportieren...

julenceee
Besucher

can we switch to english? :slight_smile: I'll be there 3 months, and in a hotel, so I will have to collect my laptop by myself. that's not a big problem, cuz the main sony store as I saw is near Stuttgart, so I'll be near too. I'm from Macedonia, here Sony sells it's products but not VAIO. And with the taxes, how that goes?

benste
Vielschreiber

Well of course we can :slight_smile:

First of all the main sotre is in Berlin, but I'm sure there is a Sony Store in Stuttgart too,

I'm sure if you stay there for 3months, you'll be able to ask the store to get a CTO model in store.

Regarding taxes - well, you have to check both - whether there are laws exporting the good from EU/ Germany,

and most important check your own customs !! - e.g. buying in US goiing back to EU you have to pay the unit twice !! - at least sometimes.

PS: German Customs :

http://www.zoll.de/english_version/customs_info_center/index.html

julenceee
Besucher

Thank you very much! You were a lot of help :slight_smile:

Nachricht geändert durch julenceee