Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

HDMIs do not work at all with my Bravia KDL-46EX503

profile.country.AT.title
gogglegog123
Neues Mitglied

HDMIs do not work at all with my Bravia KDL-46EX503

Hi! 

I hope english is okay. I recently bought a Sony Bravia KDL-46EX503 second hand. I am posting on the Austrian board, as I was told when I contacted customer service that it is manufactured in Austria and so I should seek help here.

When I connect an HDMI cable into any of the ports, nothing shows up on the screen, from any device. I have tried two HDMI cables, and the devices I used were a laptop, a PS4, and a desktop. I have tried factory reset, power reset, and have checked that the devices are outputting to HDMI. Nothing has worked, so I believe it could be that the TV needs a software update. It is connected to the internet with a wired connection, and auto update is on, but it will not update. I wanted to try manually updating using a usb stick, but on the support page it states that update downloads for this model are no longer available. I wondered if it was possible to access these, or at least to know what the latest update for this TV should be.

Any help, with regards to HDMI connection or software updates, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Annika.

1 ANTWORT 1
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

@gogglegog123, I'm afraid there is no other way to update, it's time to take it to a repair centre. Where are you based?