annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Rejoignez nous, partagez votre expérience!

really bad colour shift when tilting Xperia 1v

profile.country.FR.title
HlkVdn
Explorateur

really bad colour shift when tilting Xperia 1v

• 20231007_100248.JPG

20231007_100245.JPGMy Xperia 1V has some pretty bad blue shifting when tilting the display back. It's very noticeable when I place it on a table and see white content as it just becomes blue. I have asked on Reddit and it appears to be a common issue. Is this fixable?

7 RÉPONSES 7
Piscie
Community Team

Hi @HlkVdn, do you have a screen protector on your phone? If not, when did you notice this problem? Have you adjusted the white balance of the screen (Settings - Display - White balance)?

profile.country.FR.title
HlkVdn
Explorateur

I do have one on, but I noticed it pretty much as soon as I got the phone(before putting it on) I had a 5ii before, but the Oled blue shift was barely noticeable, and now on the 1v as soon as I have it down on a table I see my whole display being deep neon blue. Which is quite annoying but also kinda hurts my head due. I have adjusted the white balance a bit, making it d61 which is better overall, but doesn't change whatever the blue shifting as it's a Oled panel problem. It's normal to exist, but definitely shouldn't be this strong

profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

Hi,

It appears to me that it might be a screen protector issue, can you try to test the screen without it and let us know the outcome?

profile.country.FR.title
HlkVdn
Explorateur

Hi,

Unfortunately I noticed this before putting the protection on, it's a Spigen with fully glued surface. But i'll let you know when I remove it, I have grown mostly accustomed to it and only noticed it when I does the full colour shift which ocur at a more intense angle, ( it's partial colour shift at first). It's the same as on a 5v essentialy.

Piscie
Community Team

Hello @HlkVdn, is there any possibility to capture a short video from a different smartphone showing this colour shift? 

profile.country.FR.title
HlkVdn
Explorateur

I don't know how to send a video in here. But it is ready.

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @HlkVdn, try attaching it to an external cloud storage such as Dropbox, One Drive or iCloud.