Join now - be part of our community!

how to instal jelly bean on Arc s

SOLVED
sagar109237
Visitor

how to instal jelly bean on Arc s

i m using xperia arc s which android version in 4.0.4 but i want to install jelly bean on ma arc s plzzz help me how to instal jelly bean on ma device

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

indeed like ibz100 said you need to be able to unlock your bootloader so you can install a Custom ROM, remember that there are trade offs, this ROMs are NOT developed by Sony.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ibz100
Visitor

Is your bootloader unlocked and have you ever flashed a custom ROM or Kernel before???

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

indeed like ibz100 said you need to be able to unlock your bootloader so you can install a Custom ROM, remember that there are trade offs, this ROMs are NOT developed by Sony.

sagar109237
Visitor

Plz tell me details or give me a link where i can find details. And if i instal jellybean is there any effect my phone ?

JaBlu
Visitor

If you really want Jelly Bean on your arc S, you can install CyanogenMod. You can find a detailed installation guide here: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_anzu

But always remember: Modifying your device's firmware may void the warranty! Also keep in mind, that CM10 for the Xperia arc S is a nightly build. This means installing CM10 might affect the performance of your smartphone.