Join now - be part of our community!

How to update X10 from Andrio 2.1 Android 2.3

SOLVED
Not applicable

How to update X10 from Andrio 2.1 Android 2.3

Hey everybody,

My X10 currently has Firmware Version 2.1-update 1, Baseband Version 2.1.65, Kernel Version 2.6.29, Build number 2.1.A.0.492.

It says that SOny X10 is able to get the update to Andrioid 2.3....

How to update from 2.1 to 2.3?

I checked "sofeware update" on the cell, but it shows that my Acdrioid (2.1!!!) is the newest..... Angry_Face

Elinna

27 REPLIES 27
Not applicable

THANKS so very much again! REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate!!! Slightly_smiling_Face I am able to use my 3G network again!!! Thanks for your help, info and SHARING Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes

Thanks a million times to your greatest help!:smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Elinna

Anytime Slightly_smiling_Face

Mr_Burns.png

Not applicable

I have to ask I have been very disappointed in att and was wondering if this process you did was easy, hard or moderate I am very good with computers and most electronics however I have not messed with flashing before. a simple answer would be great I would love to take advantage of 2.3. thank you

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

sahithsunny
Visitor

ive given my phone in service centre and its AT&T xperia x10i..... now it is running on 2.1...i wanna upgrade to 2.3 but link in the following website are dead

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=920746

....theres no software available...ive got flashtool but firmware is not available...can u plz post the link whre i can download 2.3 software to flash it

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert
sahithsunny
Visitor

thanq uliwooly but m staying in india...i want global generic which one should i select from list?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Xperia_X10i_3.0.1.G.0.75_GLOBAL-GGL_GENERIC_1232-9897