Join now - be part of our community!

I need help and Answers please:(

profile.country.US.title
Madtitan13
New

I need help and Answers please:(

Hi let me start by saying i had nowhere left to go for answers and i am PlayStation user MadTitan13 on May 9th me and my best friend Teresa PlayStation id Teresa_Lustacia were suspended permanently for exploitation and I have no idea what that means we kept to ourselves we been playing every day for 6 years nothing crazy we will send pictures about are day back and forth and funny memes and videos you know normal stuff  for a month now she has been so depressed and has been crying and it’s breaking my heart she was a ray of sunshine before, so after the ban I tried making an appeal to support but they say they can’t tell me anymore at this time and that I should make a new account im so confused i just need answers like what did we do that warranted a permanent ban im so sad we both spent thousands of dollars over the years and were so loyal to sony  and now its all gone during covid me and her used sony as our outlet it kept us busy and sane it saved us we would thank god for PlayStation during the pandemic all the hours and memories we spent grinding in games are just gone i don’t want to see her sad anymore even if you just give her account back it would mean the world to her when i call support i get no answers i can’t even make an appeal they just told me to make a new account this is what confuses me the same person you permanently banned is being told to make a new account i just dont get why we can’t get our accounts back than we are very kind people who lost everything we worked so hard for on our games it made us scared to spend money now on these new accounts we have no idea what got us suspended exploitation is not us and if we did do what is being claimed i would never ever do it again please give us one more chance i want to be able to get out of work or wake up early again on the weekends and be excited to jump on PlayStation we didn’t get any warnings or a temporary suspension just permanently gone im hoping it was a mistake and i apologize if i did do something wrong if it was anyone’s fault it was  mine not hers she shouldn’t be punished shes an amazing gamer and friend and to see her sad and crying over this she deserves  to have it back please help anyway you can  thanks for reading this Sincerely Guy

Tags (3)
0 REPLIES 0