Join now - be part of our community!

Screen timeout and my number (2 questions) -Mini pro

SOLVED
Not applicable

Screen timeout and my number (2 questions) -Mini pro

I have the Mini Pro phone and I have set the screen to shut down after 2min. That is of course fine, but is there anyway to avoid this when the phone is charging? I would like it to stay on while charging, and of course switch off when on battery... Is there any setting for that?

The next question is in the reg. my own number. If I go into Settings-About Phone-Status my number is "unknown", and I can't change it. Is there any way to add my own number? Normally I would not care, but I would like to run the TiKL software on it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suze
Leader

On the sim card, there is a work around... put your sim into an old dumb phone and go to the settings section and My Number (wherever that is on your particular old model) put in your telephone number and save.  Then put it back into your smart phone (!) and it should now see it.

On the screen time on the X10 big, in Menu>Settings>Sound & Display scroll down and there is an option for Screen Time out and it lets you set to never. Do you have that on Mini and does it make any difference to the phone when charging?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
suze
Leader

On the sim card, there is a work around... put your sim into an old dumb phone and go to the settings section and My Number (wherever that is on your particular old model) put in your telephone number and save.  Then put it back into your smart phone (!) and it should now see it.

On the screen time on the X10 big, in Menu>Settings>Sound & Display scroll down and there is an option for Screen Time out and it lets you set to never. Do you have that on Mini and does it make any difference to the phone when charging?

Not applicable

There's two way to keep the screen on while charging.

First, go to setting, go to application and click on development. There should be an option of stay awake. Tic that and when it's charging, the screen will stay on.

Two, download the applicationg screen on. Execute it and you can tick applications that you want yoru screen to stay on. And on extra, there's also the option of  keeping the screen on when there's a call (usefull to avoid the lock screen) or you can tick the charging option, which basically do the same thing as the first solution.

Not applicable

Thank you to both of you! Sure solved my little problems here Slightly_smiling_Face