Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Linkbuds S Umgebungsstimmen beim telefonieren

profile.country.DE.title
MaHa90
Entdecker

Linkbuds S Umgebungsstimmen beim telefonieren

Hallo Zusammen,

ich benutze die Linkbuds S mit Windows bzw. Teams. Wenn ich telefoniere werden auch die Stimmen meiner Kollegen im Büro übertragen. Leider auch sehr deutlich. Gibt es hier keine Unterdrückung? Andere können das ja auch.

Vielen Dank und Grüße

MaHa

2 ANTWORTEN 2
Secondbox
Neues Mitglied

SONY LinkBuds S / WF-LS900N (and some other models) do not allow to disable sidetone during calls.

This is a widely critisized problem since a long time but SONY seems to either not be aware of that or ignore it.

For me it makes this product useless for calls and I don't recommend people to buy it!
Description of the problem:
As soon as the user takes a call (phone or MS Teams or similar) the sound from the microphones is not only delivered to the receiver but also to the user. This can create extreme noise and makes the device almost useless for calls in other than very quiet environments.

Even if the user mutes the microphone (on the phone or in MS Teams), it does not stop the sidetone. This is especially bad if the user wants to follow a conference call. In such situation there is absolutely no reason why to mix the microphone noise with the audio from the presenter.

I don't see any technical reason why SONY doesn't fix this with a softwareupdate. There are other SONY Earphones which allow to disable sidetone. E.g. WF-1000XM5 as described here: https://www.sony.co.id/en/electronics/support/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-headphones/linkbuds-s/ar...

profile.country.CH.title
Patschai
Neues Mitglied

Please sign my online petition that Sony makes the sidetone function optional on the Linkbuds S:change.org/free-the-linkbuds-s