Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Camera error

도연초
Besucher

Camera error

카메라어플 실행시 '알수 없는 오류' 메세지가 나오고

엑스페리아 컴페니언에서 복구 실행시 복구 오류가 납니다 카메라어플 빼곤 모든게 정상작동 합니다

When I run the camera app, I get an 'Unknown error' message

I am getting a recovery error when running recovery from XPERIA COMPILER. Everything works fine except camera application.

-GT

23 ANTWORTEN 23
Snowxz3
Besucher

I have the same problem.
Today i have sent my phone in for service/repair in the shop i bought it from. I can update in this thread what they find out. The worst thing about this problem is that it pretty common. If you search "Xperia camera error" on Google, you will find out that this problem has been for years on Xperia phones. I will never buy a Sony phone again. 

MaksimS
Besucher

Same problem. Any updates? 

Sethuna
Besucher

I haven't had this issue for over a month now. 

Snowxz3
Besucher

i got my phone back from service this week. They have changed the motherboard and camera + install the newest software. It is working smooth now. 

Sethuna
Besucher

I also had my motherboard replaced for a different problem though (main microphone was disfunctioning, I had thread on it) but I too got the occasional message of Camera error. Since the replace I never had that problem again. 

Snowxz3
Besucher

Update 2: It work for like 3 days, now the problem has come back. I have sent it in for service for the second time. The first time they changed the motherboard, camera and installed the newest software.
I have no idea what they possibly can do more!

Tips: Don't buy any Xperia phones before they fix the camera bug. I personally will never buy a Sony product again after this experience. The camera bug/fail has been on all the Xperia phones if you Google it. 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

You just have bad luck.

If all devices would have this problem it would have been published in all newspapers.

Some have problems with cameras, some with usb, some with something else.

Same applies to cars, bicycle, TV sets, washing machines, you name it.

Maybe iPhones are perfect!

Snowxz3
Besucher

Update 3: 

Sent it in for the second time. They changed the camera and installed the newest software. It worked for about 2-3 days again. I got it refunded and bought myself a Samsung S10. 

Jimmyb30
Besucher

I have the exact same problem. Use the camera once and it no longer works. 

I've performed a factory reset and started in safe mode and always the same. 

It feels like it's an issue with the camera communicating to where ever the pictures are saved, but the same issue happens when I take the SD card out.

Any advice? 

sunny88
Besucher

Android 10. I think it fries and overheats the camera phone see o it cant launch. Mine had gone to Sony repair twice cause of this.  Problems occured since android 10.

I did notice back of phone gets hot with android 10.

Or its the way android 10 users permissions