Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Stutter when swiping up or down

GELÖST
SDR1970
Vielschreiber

Stutter when swiping up or down

When I swipe up or down I'm experiencing it's not smooth, there is some stutter is the best way I can describe it. For instance if I go into settings, when I'm swiping up or down the settings menu it will go into a sub menu without me intentionally doing so.

Im also experiencing that the haptic feedback is over sensitive, (sometimes get double vibration) at times. Could these two issues be one and the same? From what I have described would a factory reset likely solve the issue?

Any advice would be very much appreciated
19 ANTWORTEN 19
SDR1970
Vielschreiber

@Sunking101 I cleared the apps cache but dont know how I go about clearing the partition?
Sunking1011
Vielschreiber

Press and hold the power button and volume up buttons simultaneously until the XZ vibrates three times.
SDR1970
Vielschreiber

I did that and the phone just turns itself off..is that right?
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@SDR-1970 no need to access developer options if you haven't changed anything there. Just clear the cached data and restart your device.

alexdon
SDR1970
Vielschreiber

Have done that guys but still screen still seems to be more sensitive than normal like I explained in my original post.

Also after having done a hard reset and installing apps, when an app asks to "access your contacts deny or allow", when I tap "allow" nothing happens when I tap on allow. Any ideas?
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I would suggest a software repair using Xperia Companion instead of a factory reset, as a fresh OS is installed this way. If you select allow, that's just giving a permission for it to access contacts if the app needs.

alexdon
SDR1970
Vielschreiber

But with some apps you have to tap on 'deny or allow' to continue to have access to that app. When I tap on either deny or allow it appears as if the screen isn't responding when this message appears.
SDR1970
Vielschreiber

Alexdon - I don't own a PC so am unable to do a software repair via Xperia Companion unfortunately.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@SDR-1970 Really sorry to hear that, in this case you could ask a friend to help you out or visit your Local support and let them repair.

alexdon
SDR1970
Vielschreiber

Guys I'm still having issues with the overall sensitivity of the screen, is there anyway of adjusting it at all?