Join now - be part of our community!

BDV-N9200W NO HDMI OUTPUT

profile.country.GB.title
SONYBDVN9200W
Explorer

BDV-N9200W NO HDMI OUTPUT

I had this HTS SONY BDV-N9200W for about a month. It is connected to a Viewsonic X10-4K projector. Initially I was able to see the signal from BDV-N9200W via the single HDMI OUT port, but in about a week of use, the projector started displaying NO SIGNAL INPUT from the HDMI port with BDV-N9200W although the green LED light signifies I have a cable plugged. 

I am able to play CDs, Radio, Bluetooth Audio from the projector, BUT CANNOT PLAY ANY DVDs as there is NO signal from the HDMI to the projector.

I changed the HDMI cable WITH A BRAND NEW 8K (2.1 version) but still NO SIGNAL. I have signal on the same HDMI port from a TV box.

I believe the BDV-N9200W's HDMI port or logic board has gone KAPUT. Can anyone pass me a link for spare part seller or technician who can repair the HDMI port/board? Thank you for your help!

V

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

It might be best to contact Sony support here, if you need parts.

Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
Guypb2020
New

Not sure if this helps but I had a similar problem with the same projector and had to change the output settings from the connected player to remove HDR. Even though it automatically detected that it could connect at 4K HDR 60Hz, the HDR element resulted in no input detected. Changing to 4K 60Hz only (no HDR) did the trick and now plays on the Viewsonic X10. Hope this helps.