Join now - be part of our community!

Additional contact fields/data for the Xperia Miro

SOLVED
Mandla
Visitor

Additional contact fields/data for the Xperia Miro

Hi, I recently acquired the Xperia Miro and am trying to add data field to my phone contacts, such as additional phone numbers, emails and birthday details. I am failing to do so and have started to wonder if this is at all possible with this model.  I have tried to import the contacts to the phone memory or gmail account and got a response saying this was not possible as I didn't have an SV card.

At the moment all my contacts are saved to the SIM memory. I don't claim to be the most techno savvy person out there but I find it hard to accept I cant add more fields to a contact. I am not talking an infinite number of field but at least

1. A second and third phone number
  2. second email address (I cant even use the first field seem grayed out and wont let me input)
  3. Birthdays and or anniversaries

If anyone has any suggestions/solutions I would be grateful.

Thanks

M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samuel1
Hero

Well, as long as the contacts are saved at the phone memory or as a gmail contact you should be able to add more fields. There are a lot of different fields you can choose from.

Screenshot_2013-02-01-14-43-06.pngScreenshot_2013-02-01-14-43-29.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samuel1
Hero

Well, as long as the contacts are saved at the phone memory or as a gmail contact you should be able to add more fields. There are a lot of different fields you can choose from.

Screenshot_2013-02-01-14-43-06.pngScreenshot_2013-02-01-14-43-29.png