Join now - be part of our community!

After hard reset i cannot access my google account and market place

SOLVED
Not applicable

After hard reset i cannot access my google account and market place

Guys, please help.

i hard reset my xperia mini pro, i can no longer sign in or create new account in google. i cannot access market place, gmail, youtube, gtalk.

i'm using my wifi connection when trying to sign in to my google account.

i already updated my phone's firmware 4.0.2.A.0.62.

guys what should i do so i can connect to my google account and access market palce again?

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwhispererz
Champion

In that case, factory reset phone again and perform the process again. It is advisable to run the Setup guide app first after factory reset.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
gwhispererz
Champion

Hi, make sure phone has a network connection (Wi-Fi or Mobile Data), then launch Android Market, it should prompt you to sign in to your account.

Not applicable

sir gwhispererz, i am connected to wifi and mobile data, but then after i launch the Android Market place and enter the username and password, i waited for about 5 mins and then a message says "this could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services"...

gwhispererz
Champion

In that case, factory reset phone again and perform the process again. It is advisable to run the Setup guide app first after factory reset.

Not applicable

okay sir i will factory reset my phone again. i will update u once i am done reseting it.

thanks for the help. Slightly_smiling_Face

gwhispererz
Champion

Fingers crossed! Slightly_smiling_Face

Not applicable

sir, thanks fot the help. my xperia mini pro is now working great. i can access my market place and my google account. thank u sir again.

gwhispererz
Champion

No problem .... have fun with your Xperia Mini Pro!

soph246811
Visitor

i need help now i tried that but nothing any other ideas!!!????!?!??!?!?!?!

gwhispererz
Champion

Hi soph246811, try software repair phone with PC Companion or Sony Update Service.