Join now - be part of our community!

Assistance

SOLVED
givesuhe11
Visitor

Assistance

I have xperia pro... That I unlocked bootloader and rooted prior to the upgrade for ICS, mostly because I got impatient and got a download of ICS and did it myself... it worked... I've had no real problems... love my xperia and love ICS... but I want to upgrade my phone to a newer model. So I want to see if it's possible to send my phone into a service center to have it factory fresh lock the bootloader and install fresh OS... So I can sell it...

I will probably get the TL or J... what's the best Sony phone out now?? That's the one I want... with the biggest screen

Anyone know where I can send it for service to undo my modifications back to factory, please let me know... I am in Florida USA... Any Help??

P.S. I have tried searches for a repair facility but I don't see any...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yuxandyou
Visitor

you can make a fresh install as factory through flash tools, flashin the original rom without bloatware (in a .ftf file) after it, you can relock your bootloader yourself. In xda developers forum are solutions for it. Only type your phone model, go to android development and seek your question in search box

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sam
Legend
Legend

Unfortunately our authorised repair agents do not offer this service.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

yuxandyou
Visitor

you can make a fresh install as factory through flash tools, flashin the original rom without bloatware (in a .ftf file) after it, you can relock your bootloader yourself. In xda developers forum are solutions for it. Only type your phone model, go to android development and seek your question in search box

givesuhe11
Visitor

I took your recommendation yuxandyou, relocked the bootloader... Factory fresh!! ready to sell!!

Thank You