Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot add a google account

SOLVED
Not applicable

Cannot add a google account

Everytime I try to create a google account i get the message cannot connect to google please try later, I've been trying for days now and still cannot get in, my wifi is on and connected to our bt home hub and i can access facebook with no problems but i can't go to the market place. Can anybody advise me how to solve this (in really basic non tech speak please )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zann_H
Enthusiast

actually, it would be easier to create your google account using a pc instead. after that, just login on you phone. :smileygrin:

are u able to access the internet using the default browser?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Zann_H
Enthusiast

actually, it would be easier to create your google account using a pc instead. after that, just login on you phone. :smileygrin:

are u able to access the internet using the default browser?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

create one on your browser app, make sure is on desktop mode. and I agree that it's easier on a computer rather than the phone itself

Not applicable

Thank you both I created one on my pc and got in straight away when i tried it on my phone Slightly_smiling_Face I'll be so glad when I've figured out how to work it all properly Thinking_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

what do you need to know?

Not applicable

HI,

even im not able to setup my google account.

it says cannot establish reliable data connection to server.

Secondly im not able to connect to playnow also.(it says problem communicating with server)

Im able to access my default browser and browse any site.

Pls help

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

try to create your google account on a computer, and check your playnow account on a computer aswell

soph246811
Visitor

i have had the same problem Rohan380 and i have crteated at least 2 google accounts with no luck!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!??!??!?!?!??!?!?