Join now - be part of our community!

Music starts to play after finishing a call

SOLVED
profile.country.NL.title
BerndGaykema

Music starts to play after finishing a call

Hi,

I have an Xperia P with 6.1.1.B.1.54 build.

I have the Xperia P connected over Bluetooth with a so-called M-DEX from Widex which is, in turn, connected to my hearing aids (all wireless).

The M-DEX uses A2DP and Headset Profile.

Every time when I finish the call on the M-DEX the music on the Xperia P starts to play (it continues with the last song it played before).

The only way to stop this anoying behaviour is to grab the phone, unlock it, select the player and stop it.

1. Why is this happening ?
  2. What can be done to disable this unwanted feature ?

Your help is highly appreciated Winking_Face .

Happy New Year,

Bernd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Petter
Enthusiast

Since you're using a third part headset it's a bit tricky o tell what might be the exact cause.

What you can try to might be able to sort this out I'd recommend you to try to clear data for the app Live Manager.

You can find that selection by going into Settings - Apps - All - Live Manager - Clear data.

Try it out!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Petter
Enthusiast

Since you're using a third part headset it's a bit tricky o tell what might be the exact cause.

What you can try to might be able to sort this out I'd recommend you to try to clear data for the app Live Manager.

You can find that selection by going into Settings - Apps - All - Live Manager - Clear data.

Try it out!

ryan515
Contributor

try using the SONY earphone that came with the phone. and try to replicate the problem with those. if it still occur then there is problem with your phone.

fanatic
Visitor

i think u might have added to start playing music in SMART CONNECT when ur bluetooth headset is detected . So try turning it off and the problem will might be resolved.......

profile.country.NL.title
BerndGaykema

Hi Petter,

Thanks for your suggestions:

1. I tried it with a MW600 Bluetooth headset and indeed, no music after finishing a call.
  2. I cleared all data for Live Manager: no result, my M-DEX keeps starting the music Crying_Face .

Bye, Bernd

profile.country.NL.title
BerndGaykema

Hi Fanatic,

I have nothing added to Smart Connect: it's empty.

I checked this at first when I came across this problem.

Thanks anyway for your suggestion.

Bye, Bernd