Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia Mini Pro wont let me log into my google account.

SOLVED
soph246811
Visitor

My Xperia Mini Pro wont let me log into my google account.

Hi my name is Sophie and i have had my phone for just over a year now and have sunddenly come across that when i try to log into my google account to access the internet it comes up with a message saying "Cant establish a reliable data connection to the server" can anyone tell me what that means?? or tell me a solution because Orange and Sony customer service people are really hard to talk to. I have tried to log into my youtube account but as my pay monthly contract only gives me 50mb i cannot go on youtube without paying loads of extra money anyone have any ideas A.S.A.P please thanks!!!!!!!!!! xx Slightly_smiling_Face xx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
soph246811
Visitor

all i did to solve my problem was do factory reset twice it worked for me and i am now using my google account xx

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bertilh
Visitor

Have the same trouble when trying to log into my google account.

Can´t login to my existing account or create a new one.

Have to use a new account because I used the old account for a PIPO ADT 1.0 which have Jelly Bean installed. After that it says all apps are incompatible when I try to install them on X10 mini pro.

Had the same trouble with Xperia Pro but that was solved by clearing a cash for GooglePlay and also clearing the data for "Google Framework Services".

The error message I get is:

"Can´t establish a reliable data connection to the Google servers".

Have also WiFi enabled and can access internet.

Have tried to clear the cache for the Market app but think I have to clear something more.

Petter
Enthusiast

To be able to sort this out you need to perform two steps.

Step one is updating and/or repairing your phone's software. You can easily perform that interaction with our program Sony PC Companion, that you can download from the link below.

http://www.sonymobile.com/se/tools/pc-companion/

The first time you start the phone after the update/repair is done you will get a guide that helps you to setup your phone. It will as one step ask for you to log on with your Google account, and when that happened's you need to make sure you enter your account.

If you skip to enter your account there the problem will persist.

soph246811
Visitor

all i did to solve my problem was do factory reset twice it worked for me and i am now using my google account xx