Join now - be part of our community!

Smart Connect on Xperia V

SOLVED
etomaka_gmail_c
Visitor

Smart Connect on Xperia V

Hi

Maybe a little bit of a stupid question but here it goes:

When using Smart Connect and a SmartTag action, how do I make the END action happen?

If I touch the nfc tag that activated the action once again, it just run the activate-actions again.

For example: If it has turned wifi OFF, bluetooth OFF and a new soundprofile I wan't it to reverse these

actions, like specified in the END action. The toggle option is not an option as the current status of some settings could be on or off.

BR,

Tomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Johan
Master

To make the End action happen you will have to set a time in the When setting, when the defined time runs out the End action will be made.

Unfortunately one SmartTag can't be configured to both on and off activities in Smart Connect.

To start an activity then go back using SmartTags will require you using two different SmartTags.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Johan
Master

To make the End action happen you will have to set a time in the When setting, when the defined time runs out the End action will be made.

Unfortunately one SmartTag can't be configured to both on and off activities in Smart Connect.

To start an activity then go back using SmartTags will require you using two different SmartTags.

etomaka_gmail_c
Visitor

Ok, thank you for answering.

Not really the answer I was hoping for but alteast now I know.

Is this limit in the nfc smarttag or is it in the software Smart Connect?

BR,

Tomas