Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia T - Jelly Bean Certified!

SOLVED
profile.country.nl_NL.title
silasje1
Visitor

Sony Xperia T - Jelly Bean Certified!

Hey guys,

i was looking at the ptcrb website and saw that the Jelly Bean for the Xperia T is certified :smileygrin:

look here:

http://www.ptcrb.com/vendor/complete/view_complete_request_guest.cfm?modelid=21834

Greetings,

Silas

34 REPLIES 34
profile.country.nl_NL.title
silasje1
Visitor
gabzki
Visitor

did it like 5 times already. same thing. can't switch it off. i can only do power + volume up.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

repair it with SUS

Update Service (SUS)

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

thanx, I'll add it to the other thread

gabzki
Visitor

thanks but I've tried it. SUS doesn't respond (since the phone is not turned off). Slightly_frowning_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

the phone must be off with SUS, make sure your battery it's about 50%

gabzki
Visitor

like I mentioned above, it got stuck in the screen with white triangle and blue bar. it doesn't respond to power button (i can't switch it off). only power button + volume up works but it got stuck to the same screen again.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

run SUS > connect your phone as is > press and hold power volume up and as soon the screen turns black press and hold volume down

gabzki
Visitor

uliwooly, thanks for the help. I was able to use SUS by following what you said. SUS finished installing the software without any problem. BUT when I turned on my phone it got stuck to the same screen again!!! (white triangle and blue bar) This makes me regret updating my phone to JB. Slightly_frowning_Face

gabzki
Visitor

Update: I flashed 4.0.4 back (.233) using the flashtool thinking there was problem with JB but the problem is still the same (it get stuck to that screen with white triangle and blue bar). Is my phone bricked? Slightly_frowning_Face