annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Replace harddisk in Vaio VGN-N31M

2limbo
Bezoeker

Replace harddisk in Vaio VGN-N31M

Hello,
I am a very satisfied Vaio user but I need some help now. My Vaio notebook has a built-in 120Gb hd. Because I use mine a lot for video applications the space on my harddisk is running low. I want to replace it with an 200Gb or bigger harddisk. Does anyone know which hd is a good one but most of all how to remove the "old" one and replace it with a bigger ons.

Thanks a lot for all help.
2limbo
The Netherlands

17 ANTWOORDEN 17
2limbo
Bezoeker

Many, many thanks for all the useful answers. They were really very helpfull.
GREAT forum and GREAT members.

littlebucko
Bezoeker

anytime best of luck

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Hopefully your new drive has been installed and is working now.. :slight_smile:

2limbo
Bezoeker

I tried to open my Vaio as describes before and EUREKA .... I was able to access the harddisk. At this time I did not replaced them because I want to make an exact copy of my harddisk. Does anyone know what program best to use for this?

Again ... many thanks to all.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Hi 2limbo

I would recommend Acronis True Image, use the following link to read more: Acronis True Image 11 Home

littlebucko
Bezoeker

yes i would agree
nice to no you got the case off

2limbo
Bezoeker

Many great regards to all the people giving me the help I needed. I used Acronis True Image to clone my HD. Disassembled my laptop using the guidelines given to me and ....... DONE!!!

All worked and now my Vaio has enough HD-space. I went from 120Gb to 320Gb. It was an investment but worth it. I never could have done it without your help.

One again ..... THANK YOU ALL.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

:cool: glad we could help.. :slight_smile: