Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

Junte-se e partilhe a sua experiência!

erro de VAIO INFORMATION FLOW

o_martins
Visitante

erro de VAIO INFORMATION FLOW

:thinking: I have bought my vaio VGN-sz3hp almost one year ago. since some time I have problems with vaio information flow: this program should start automatically as the screensaver and when this happens I get the following error: MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY. however, when I start vaio information manually, i don't get this error.
can someone out there help me? do you have some suggestions? could it be some incompatibility with other programs?

6 RESPOSTAS 6
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitante

Prezada o_martins,

Seja bem vinda ao ClubVaio.

Peço que vc. continue a utilizar o forum, no idioma que vc. achar melhor... respeitando cada seção do forum. Normalmente, se o idioma não é respeitado, o post é removido para o local correto.

Quanto a sua dúvida... o modelo de Laptop seria o VGN-SZ3HP/B ???

Este software VAIO Information Flow

A graphical interface for use at a distance from the screen that provides instant access to services including RSS feeds, a newsreader, podcasting, picture slideshows and the music player.

É indicado para ser usado com o Sony Vaio "VGX–XL2" Digital Living System (por exemplo)

Não vi nenhum indicativo para usá-lo em seu Laptop...

Pode fornecer mais informações ... ?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Vencedor

Hi o_martins,

V57 has replied to your other thread HERE

I have no objection to you posting in a Portuguese forum, or indeed any other language forums, in English.. :slight_smile:

Also in posting in English may occasionally help members find a solution to their problems as most of the Club Vaio Experts speak English.. :wink:

Only in the Portuguese General chat section are members requested to post in the Portuguese other than that posting in English in a Portuguese forum is not against the forum rules.. :slight_smile:

itbroker
Visitante

Thalamus,

Please, don't forget about what N*** said:

Hi all,

Lets discuss in february on how to proceed.

Best wishes.

Kr,
N***
----------------------------------------
Club VAIO Administrator

Please note:..

I have no objection to you posting in a Portuguese forum, or indeed any other language forums, in English.. smile

It's a free forum for everyone...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Vencedor

It's a free forum for everyone...

If that's the case then why did you post the comment (see below) explaining that posts in the Portuguese section had to be in Portuguese only and if o_martins doesn't obey your command you will move his posts..

This would be very difficult for you especially as you do not have the ability to move a thread... :kissing:

itbroker
Visitante

I knew it that you can't resist...

Can you remember what N*** said ?

Anyway.... you are not the only ClubVAIO Expert...

Also, we can count with the Vaio Administrator, correct ?

As N*** said... see you on February.

Thread answered by v.57.

Case Closed.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Vencedor

Anyway.... you are not the only ClubVAIO Expert...

This is true I am not the only Club Vaio expert..

But in my opinion you are one of the most ****** and ****** members on this forum.. :slight_frown:

Thalamus, Just for you....