Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

SONY WF-1000XM3 Customer Service

profile.country.DE.title
hedi159
Neues Mitglied

SONY WF-1000XM3 Customer Service

I bought my headphone about 1.5 years ago. From one day to another, I couldn't pair them or even enter into pairing mode. tried multiple solution described here (factory reset and co...) I followed the processes described on the SONY's site and sent them to the repair service as I am still covered by the guarantee. 

The response was that I am not covered by the guarantee since apparently the handler was blocked by Sony. How is the customer supposed to know? My understanding of the guarantee is that Sony covers the product and is not related from where I bought it. They keep referencing vague source which should explain why (which is not the case sadly). I reached to Sony support several time and every time they promise to call back after checking the matter but nothing happens. No follow-up. 

Can anyone help? I am extremely disappointed by the customer service since it has been around a month without follow up what so ever.

6 ANTWORTEN 6
profile.country.GB.title
Joe_Dohn
Spezialist

The standard warranty is 12 months, so you shouldn't be covered regardless of the handler blocking situation, or did I perhaps misunderstand?

profile.country.DE.title
hedi159
Neues Mitglied

This is insane. I am within the warranty for sure. What drives me crazy is that the repair center is trying to come up with insane excuses referencing unrelated content as if I can not read german and request a payment for the repair, while Sony s customer support is just silent. I wrote them and called multiple times to end up talking to different persons telling me that someone will contact me and nothing happened. This is just sad and disappointing 

profile.country.GB.title
Joe_Dohn
Spezialist

Oh wait a sec, I'm not sure if Germany has the same 12 months warranty since I believe it's just the UK and the rest of Europe is 24 (2 years).

You should probably have this escalated to the next level and speak to one of their managers.

- JD

profile.country.DE.title
hedi159
Neues Mitglied

you are correct. it is 2year in Germany.

Does anyone has an email or any contact that I can reach out to?

all I write ends up into the 1. level of support and they all state that they do not have any information. That they forwarded the issue to "management" and are waiting. It has been over 3weeks now with no answer.

profile.country.GB.title
Joe_Dohn
Spezialist

As far as I know, the best place to reach them is over the phone using the details here.

profile.country.DE.title
hedi159
Neues Mitglied

I finally got an answer from Sony Germany (I also live in Germany)

They are claiming that buying the product from a handler in HongKong prevent me from enjoying the warranty in Germany.

It is crazy in my opinion. I bought the product online and as a customer do not look where is the legal entity from the company operating the website is from. They refused to forward to issue to Sony Hong Kong and refuse to provide any support.

Love them. It looks to me as an escape to be complied with their warranty claim

PS: The handler is techinthebasket.de just in case you guys would like to buy from them. They do not answer any claims and provide only automatic email response.