Join now - be part of our community!

Extremely low battery life?

SOLVED
Orlietje
Visitor

Extremely low battery life?

Hi all,

The battery life of my sony Xperia Go seems to be very very short. Although, in the beginning, I could use it for 3-4 days without recharging it, right now I can barely use it for a day (and I've only gotten this phone last month). I haven't downloaded any new apps since then and I haven't changed my settings so I wonder how this is possible? My screen and standby modus seem to take the most part of my battery, though my screen brightness only stands at 20%... Any tips??

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Orlietje
Visitor

I was able to solve the problem by installing the app "Go Power Master"! Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Johan
Master

Could you please upload a screen shot of your battery graphs?

PauloRViana
Visitor

My battery is on the same problem!

duck_phantom
Visitor

pls check is there any running program such Learning Client 2.1?? if there is i think u should refer to this post

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/56141?start=0&tstart=0

i also just notice the program after 2 days of used my xperia.

Orlietje
Visitor

I was able to solve the problem by installing the app "Go Power Master"! Slightly_smiling_Face

YoSr
Visitor

hey Orlietje , i was able to solve that problem on my go but some of my settings might not work with you

1- change brightness to auto mode

2- download NQ android boster free from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.mobileguard&feature=search_result#?t=W251bG... i use it to close apps running in background before turning off the screen

3- go to setting - developer options - backgroung process limit - at most 4 processes

4- go to setting - more - mobile networks - network mode - gsm only .... this option i make it that way cuz i dont use internet via network only via wifi so if u use internet via network th connection might be slow cuz it turn off the 3G (u might not applay this option)

5- the live wallpaper use alot of battary so if u applaied any use none animated wallapaper

6- one more thing many pepole dont know that weather widgets drain battary low so dont use any if u dont need it that much

i hope i was able to solve ur problem and there is an option in power management call Extended standby mode it make battary go longer but i dont like it cuse it turn off my wifi wile standby mode and and app like facebook after i turn off the screen it might help u u can try it