Join now - be part of our community!

hi all

SOLVED
julio
Visitor

hi all

help me . i have a problem with my xperia x10 mini  , when i open data traffic and go to broswer it turnet off  , i turn on again close the data traffic and not turnet off but when i try to make a photo it turnet off again so when i put in charging it not doing this prob . help me plzzz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert
29 REPLIES 29
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Check this

1. if you have a data plan
  2. if you have the correct apn settings
  3. if your SIM card its older than 1 year you should get a new one
  4. if you have antivirus and / or taskillers you should uninstall them

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/244522#244522

julio
Visitor

thank u but for that say me there are correct my sim card in older than 1 year but when i changet sim card again doing that problem . when it turnet off just turnet off not say that is turning off , i try to reinstall sony pc companion i installet again in my phone i make upgrade and again this problem .SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH . I dont know what have . and when i put in charging it was 50 % bateryy anf for 1 secont it going 100% soo ?? where is the problem??

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

so the issue is that the data traffic doesn't turn off? how do you turn it on/off?

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/244522#244522

julio
Visitor

in charching

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

could you elaborate?

julio
Visitor

yes when it is in charging

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

julio
Visitor

ok i say u something else ,when im not at my home it not doing that problem but when i coming back in my home it turnet off , why only in my home ???

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

so the problem is that your data plan doesn't turn on at your house? if that so then you don't have coverage at your house