Join now - be part of our community!

NO walkman app for xperia tipo

SOLVED
Swadhin
Visitor

NO walkman app for xperia tipo

i brought xperia tipo 3 week before. but i get surprised when i saw there is no walkman app and the stock player has no equilizer also.as the tipo's tag line in there website"Smarter music inspired by Walkman™".sony didn't kept  there words. can they add this apps on there update? please answer my question...from my first phone i m great fan of sonyericssion but after there partition also i like sony's product thats why i brought this please give me answer guys.............

26 REPLIES 26
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

will do

Swadhin
Visitor

hi buddy,

i tried as u said walkman app to install in xperia tippo,but it says "as an existing package by the same name with conflicting signatureis already installed" ,what should i will do now??????????

Swadhin
Visitor

will i uninstall the stock music player and install the walkma app....please answer me buddy.......i need ur help........answer me.......and one thing my phone is not rooted

Swadhin
Visitor

where r u buddy....... u didnot answered my question...........i m eagrely waiting for ur answer......love u

Not applicable

sony fools to users....Lets Banne sony

VaibhavAds
Visitor

Go to Settings>Apps>All>Music Player. Click on Disable option.

Now install Walkman app. Tell what happens.

Don't forget to mark Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

Not applicable

give me link for W app n with Mega Bass

VaibhavAds
Visitor

I don't have the app nor tested myself. Walkman app can be installed after rooting.

I suggest "Google Play Music". It has Custom Equalizer, Bass boost and 3D effects. Slightly_smiling_Face

Not applicable

you are lieing..there is no w app on any where..sony fool to users...

VaibhavAds
Visitor

I'm not lying.

Check this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1856186

If you root and install that app and paste libraries, you'll be happy.