Join now - be part of our community!

Regarding xperia S charging

SOLVED
KMadhuranga
Visitor

Regarding xperia S charging

Im bought xperia S.told to charge 4hours.im plug the phone to the charger.top of the fon red color buld on only,is it charging

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nabeel
Master

KMadhuranga yes it's normal.

When you'll press the power key again the charging icond would appear, at that time, press and hold the power key and your device will turn on

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Nabeel
Master

Hi

Is it dark red or kinda orange ?

Switch on your phone and then try to charge it

KMadhuranga
Visitor

ohh now i saw when i press on swith then charging icon appear,is it normal,this is my first time charging the fon,i press the on button then appears the charging icon,after few seconds no icon on the screen just red led on,is it normal,,

Nabeel
Master

KMadhuranga yes it's normal.

When you'll press the power key again the charging icond would appear, at that time, press and hold the power key and your device will turn on

KMadhuranga
Visitor

yeh phone is turn on,im not charging when the fon on,iv just turn off the fon and charg,normalyy when charging other fons appear a charging icon,on this fon no icon appears just red led light only,when i m press power key then appears the icon,,do i have to press the power key to check the charging level.

At the same time im take this time to thank u for replying quickly,thank you very much.this is my first android fon,im still new to android,thnkz again

Nabeel
Master

KMadhuranga Hehe, don't worry.

Soon you would be a master in addroid

Charge your phone when it's on. Do not turn it off and charge.

Turn it on and then check the battery %.

Go to settings > phone status > there you'll see charging and battery%

KMadhuranga
Visitor

thankz bro,your explanation was really helped me,sry for bother u,thnkz again, im realy confused wit samsung s2 or xperia S,now i know xperia is best....

Nabeel
Master

Haha Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes

No problem at all. Feel free to ask anything

and yess, Xperias are the best Winking_Face