Join now - be part of our community!

Sony xperia S doesn't work or anything

SOLVED
KareemRashwan
Visitor

Sony xperia S doesn't work or anything

I was uploading some photos to FB and it somehow crashed and then I went to the Apps and ended the process of FB "only", then I restarted the phone by pressing the up and power key until it vibrated, I removed my hands and the it had shutdown, now it wont start again or even respond to charging or when connected to a computer, I cant use SUS or PCC as it cant find a connected phone, I tried everything to refresh or restart it but no luck at all, I want to know what happened and how can I fix it. as I told you no LED lights or anything whatsoever when connected to computer or charger.. Please HELP!!
PS: It's running ICS 4.0.4 and 6.1.a.2.45.. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
xJokerz
Visitor

Try to make a hard-reset by pressing and holding the camera key + volume up key + power key together. Keep pressing these three buttons untill your xperia makes 3 vibrations. After that try to turn on your Xperia normally again (it may take a bit longer than normall but have patience). 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
xJokerz
Visitor

Have you tried to hard-reset your Xperia?

KareemRashwan
Visitor

I cant do anything, The mobile is totally turned off and won't start at all, The SUS wont even recognize it, even when I try to press the power and the volume down key...

xJokerz
Visitor

Try to make a hard-reset by pressing and holding the camera key + volume up key + power key together. Keep pressing these three buttons untill your xperia makes 3 vibrations. After that try to turn on your Xperia normally again (it may take a bit longer than normall but have patience). 

KareemRashwan
Visitor

OMG!! Thank you very much, it worked like a charm, Thank you, thank you, thank you...

xJokerz
Visitor

Glad to be helpfull Slightly_smiling_Face

Thommo
Genius

Theres no need to hold the camera key you only need the volume up and power buttons pressed