Join now - be part of our community!

Still Battery Drain after buying another Battery

SOLVED
Not applicable

Still Battery Drain after buying another Battery

Hello, i'm going crazy

I don't understand what is happening with my 4 month old XPERIA RAY Thinking_Face !

I've changed the battery with the new one, switch off my phone and full charged it and when i've starded

the phone the state of the battery was 96%. After 5-6 hours with data activated, no GPS, no Wifi, no blutouth

the phones turn off (0%)... Can't believe that's normal Angry_Face !

When i've bought the XPERIA RAY, i've 2 days before my battery goes empty... And now the phone is heater than

before...

Is XPERIA RAY a big s**t like my first ps3 :smileymischief: ? I hope, i'm not true.

12 REPLIES 12
PuruThaman
Visitor

Hello Everyone...

Am using Sony Xperia Ray for the present 3Months...

I never had any issue earlier...but now am facing the same issue of what Sawan.Bhasin mentioned above..

Yep my SE Ray turns off with the notification of low battery once it reaches 25-30% sometimes earlier before..but once i charge my phone to 100% it stands up even for half a day..I dunno how to root the core issue,, Was it my battery or the Apps in the phone behaving strange..

Kindly solve my issue asap..

Looking forward to hear from you all..

Regards,

Puru.V

sawan_bhasin
Visitor

Hi Puru,

The solution that worked for me, i am suggesting you the same. hope it will work in your case too.

Charge your phone battery upto 50% battery level, turn off your phone, take it's battery out for 10mins. Insert battery back into the phone, charge your phone again (do not turn your phone ON, keep it off while charging). Once it fully charged, turn it ON and use it.

Puru let me know does aforementioned solution work in your case too. Otherwise i have one more sugestion for you.

PuruThaman
Visitor

Hello Sawan,

Thanks for your time..

Actually i used windows8 Launcher app theme which collapes my Android...

I just uninstalled and now my battery is quite fine...

I appreciate your reply..

Regards,

Puru.V