Join now - be part of our community!

Update Error...

SOLVED
chaphie2
Visitor

Update Error...

Dear Sony Support Forum..

I want to ask about problems issue that i've ever had..When I update my Xperia J from version 11.0.A.3.18 to become version 11.0.A.3.28 the error messages appeared when finished preparing the computer..

The error message was like this..

Untitled.jpg

Please help me to resolve this problem..Thank You very much..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert
4 REPLIES 4
jpraveenanand
Visitor

I have updated it successfully this morning... I use win 7 OS home edition 64 bits.

But performance / look wise there is no change.

Can sony briefly describe whats new on this update ?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

disable your antivirus and firewall

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/244522#244522

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert
arnold1
Visitor

why are you showing 2 setups - update_service_setup-2.11.12.5.exe and 2.12.12.41?

are they different? should i install one and then the other? i do see that the second link is an install pack?

i clicked one the first link and found 2.12.15.18

will this be sufficient?

another que - is the latest version as per 5 jan 2013, 11.0.A.3.18?

my cousin has xperia j and she is facing a lot of problems (my low end mini pro is working better than her expensive set)

strange but the phone is showing her version number as 11.0.A.3.38...

she said that she has the software on her laptop which got installed the moment she plugged her phone. and that software updated the phone to this version and it took almost the whole day and now its saying "you have the updated version"

but still she is facing a lot of problems...

does this happen with all android phones?

are we to depend on "when will the update come..." or is there a permanent solution? why is'nt there quality control on the software (os) in the phones? why are there so many problems?

please offer a solution... her phone hangs every now and then, when a call comes - it freezes and she is unable to answer the phone call, it has difficulty unlocking, power button does not switch off the phone and finally she has to remove the battery... still the problems persist...

i checked her running apps and phone memory... it is not overloaded at all... she has plenty of space yet the problems...

please help me out on what should be done...

thank you.