Queria dizer: 

Junte-se e partilhe a sua experiência!

Sony Vaio VGN FZ11Z ...Opps

profile.country.en_GB.title
coldavie11
Novo

Sony Vaio VGN FZ11Z ...Opps

Hello Vaio'ees ...

Why did I betray Toshiba ? ...My Satilite was great, and trouble free ...

OK, The problem ...On the desk top there are three Icons, My Sony Vaio, Register Vaio, and Vaio User Guide. Now if I click on any of these three Icons the program opens them an error message apears saying "access violation has occurd 0066DC75, then I have to close he program because you cannot interact with it ...

also since instaleing the up-dates for camara capture it no longer works, before you could capture a picture and save it, a message apears saying the memory is ful, delet some files to free up some memory ?

Sony technical support said why did I install the up-date ? ..there not as good as Toshiba tech who you remotely solve the problem with you ...

Regards Colin

5 RESPOSTAS 5
coldavie11
Novo

Colin ...

My very best adice to you is phone Toshiba Tech, get on your knees ...

Regards colin ...

profile.country.pt_PT.title
luisarn
Explorador

Hello Vaio'ees ...

Why did I betray Toshiba ? ...My Satilite was great, and trouble free ...

OK, The problem ...On the desk top there are three Icons, My Sony Vaio, Register Vaio, and Vaio User Guide. Now if I click on any of these three Icons the program opens them an error message apears saying "access violation has occurd 0066DC75, then I have to close he program because you cannot interact with it ...

also since instaleing the up-dates for camara capture it no longer works, before you could capture a picture and save it, a message apears saying the memory is ful, delet some files to free up some memory ?

Sony technical support said why did I install the up-date ? ..there not as good as Toshiba tech who you remotely solve the problem with you ...

Regards Colin

Hello Colin did you try to recover the system? I think it might help.
Best regards

coldavie11
Novo

Sony tech said the same thing !!! recover the system.

If I recover the system I will have 16 hour of work relaoding programs, setting start menus, alsong side other personal setting, that would be a pain in the ass.

I do not understand why Sony make/cret up-date that cause problems instea of solveing problems..Well I guess I am new to Sony so I have to learn there ways.

Toshiba rules OK.

Regards Colin

profile.country.pt_PT.title
luisarn
Explorador

Sony tech said the same thing !!! recover the system.

If I recover the system I will have 16 hour of work relaoding programs, setting start menus, alsong side other personal setting, that would be a pain in the ass.

I do not understand why Sony make/cret up-date that cause problems instea of solveing problems..Well I guess I am new to Sony so I have to learn there ways.

Toshiba rules OK.

Regards Colin

Toshiba rules OK.

Regards Colin

Hello Colin,

Is a bit hard for us to help you to solve the problem since we don't know what you have installed in your system. Could be an incompatibility with Windows Vista, we don't know.

If the problem maintains after a recovery then it could be some hardware malfunctioning.

I'm sure a Toshiba is a good PC too, I own one but I think Sony is better, great design and better screen

Could you tell us what program you installed in your PC?

Best regards,

profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitante

I must say... Welcome to ClubVaio... but... Can we have some focus here...

ScubaColin...

Toshiba is good... Sony is better!

First: Wrong place to post a thread in English... is a Portuguese forum.

Can you speak Portuguese... ? so.. write in Portuguese or I will move the thread... See the forum rules...

I saw that your question was answered... can you give us a feedback ?

Can I consider the case closed ???

Please, stop with this Toshiba adoration... it's a Sony forum you know... ? :smileygrin: