Join now - be part of our community!

Problem when the battery is fully charged

SOLVED
MrDaaN
Visitor

Problem when the battery is fully charged

Hello, I have the phone for a week and I have a problem.

When the phone is 100% charged and I remove the charger, the phone appears to me to continue charging and green LED notification that the battery is charged not go away ...

It is very uncomfortable and I have to turn off the terminal and once the lights automatically turn off ...

what should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rajbabur
Visitor
10 REPLIES 10
MrDaaN
Visitor

nobody can tell me that can happen?

rajbabur
Visitor

When you see 100% on the main screen it doesnt mean that the phone has reached 100% charging and then you can remove the plug. To confirm this goto settings -> Power management -> Battery and check the status there, You will realize that it says 100% and charging, you should wait until to get "100% - Full" only then your phone has charged 100%. It may take upto 90-100 mins to get this.

Let me know how long it takes to get this.

MrDaaN
Visitor

Thanks for responding.

When I see on the screen that is at 100% I unplug the phone charger nothing else ..

To know that this 100% I do?

I'm going to: Settings -> Power Management -> Battery ->

Once inside I'm not 100% Loading appears I get 100 Loaded ...

Take your advice and leave the phone charging all night, when I woke up there if it was your LED ...

When anger is fully charged the green LED notification?

thanks

rajbabur
Visitor

MrDaaN
Visitor

Thanks men :smileyblush:

MrDaaN
Visitor

Hello again ...

I left the phone charging overnight .. about 8 hours and when I wake up and look at the phone was still at 100% Loading ... and the green LED

It is very normal not?

What should I do?

rajbabur
Visitor

Did you check the link I shared and followed the instructions?

There is no need to charge overnight.

Try this again ....

While your phone is charging goto settings -> Power management -> Battery and check the status there, You will realize that it says 100% and charging, you should wait until to get "100% - Full"

MrDaaN
Visitor

I have followed all the steps indicated by the document ..

If in 8 hours I put 100% full is because something is wrong ..

How long does it take to put in 100% full? because I doubt that more than 8 hours later

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

it depends on every user until the battery is full,if the phone is used,it charges slower.Normally,after about 1 hour the phone should be at 100% from 0-10%,but still charging.It needs about 30 more minutes to be full charged.

alexdon