Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia T freeze / crash whilst on charge overnight - everytime.

SOLVED
joolzie
Visitor

Xperia T freeze / crash whilst on charge overnight - everytime.

Hello

I have had my Xperia T for exactly 3 days.  Both nights that I have put the phone on charge I have awakened to find it frozen with the green LED light only on.  I have successfully force started it by using the power on / volume up key combo.  I have the latest software from PC companion.

Is my handset faulty?

The main reason that this concerns me is that I use my phone as an alarm and both mornings it has failed to be alive whilst my alarm should be going off!

Any help would be very much appreciated.  Thank you!

Joolz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

This sounds like a software issue, I would suggest using PC Companion to perform a software repair on the device.

Go through to Support Zone and follow the prompts when it advises that there is no updates, you will see a section that states Repair.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

This sounds like a software issue, I would suggest using PC Companion to perform a software repair on the device.

Go through to Support Zone and follow the prompts when it advises that there is no updates, you will see a section that states Repair.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

mans2
Visitor

dude i have the same thing in my device therfor i dont charge my device overnight

its a sony software problem (the t and tx have many bugs)

you can see in the every problem in every discussions the sony supporter say the same thing (repair phone with pc companion)

i repaired my phone for 3 times  since yesterday but the repair cant fix the problems

to fix the problems sony must release a new update with no bug

joolzie
Visitor

Thank you for your advice!

I have backed up my phone to find an update available today Slightly_smiling_Face

Much appreciated