Join now - be part of our community!

Synchronization problem with Google & SE

SOLVED
Not applicable

Synchronization problem with Google & SE

After the last update ( software n : 2.1.A.0.435) my phone doesn't make contacts sync nor with Google account neither with SE, when I try to make it manually everything looks OK but when I open my accounts on PC there is no Change!!!

Before the last update it was working perfectly, I tried many times and no changes.

Did any one face this problem??

35 REPLIES 35
Not applicable

Thank you , but I don't want to input a new contact in my Gmail Account I just want to bring my phone contacts to my Gmail account

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

if you don't have any contacts saved on either Sony Ericsson nor Gmail, theres nothing your phone can sync to.

Not applicable

Do you mean that I cannot export the contacts from the phone to the Gmail account??

I have contacts in the SE account and I managed to sync with my phone.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

I'm a bit confused on what you're having issues with, yes you can transfer your contacts on your X10 to your Google account

suze
Leader

I have just read this thread and am probably going to state the obvious... you do have within Menu>Settings>Accounts & Sync the Background Data and Auto-sync ticked?  And you do have a data connection running on the phone, either wifi or 3g.

Not applicable

Thanks for your patience :smileyconfused:, the problem: when I make sync my phone doesn't send my contacts to my Gmail account

gwhispererz
Champion

It is because your PHONE contacts is different from GMAIL contacts, since there is no GMAIL contacts in your phone, there will be no contacts sync-ed to your gmail account.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

exactly, you need to

1) either add manually or sync your contacts to your phone

2) once your contacts are on your phone you can sync them to Google/Gmail

or

you can enter them manually to your gmail contacts and then sync your phone

Not applicable

Yes , I do.

Not applicable

Sorry I'm little bit confused, briefly : I have no contacts in my Gmail account , I have almost 300 contacts in my phone ( numbers, Emails... etc) I'm trying to sync between them to transfer the contacts from my phone to my Google account , I tried everything but still when I open contacts in Gmail (in PC) I don't find anything.