Join now - be part of our community!

Synchronization problem with Google & SE

SOLVED
Not applicable

Synchronization problem with Google & SE

After the last update ( software n : 2.1.A.0.435) my phone doesn't make contacts sync nor with Google account neither with SE, when I try to make it manually everything looks OK but when I open my accounts on PC there is no Change!!!

Before the last update it was working perfectly, I tried many times and no changes.

Did any one face this problem??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

to clarify

after you downloaded the file,

go to your gmail

click on contacts

click on more actions

on the drop down menu click on "import"

choose the file

and click import

done

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

try

Settings

account & sync

tap on Google

pres MENU and tap on Sync Now

Not applicable

Tanks for the reply, I already did and everything looked OK but when I open the contacts in my Google or SE account there is nothing!!

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

on your computer, go to your gmail, click on contacts and make sure all the contact's info is there.

Not applicable

there is no contacts in my Gmail account, the sync worked with SE account

the other problem now in my contacts when I open any contact I see the numbers and emails addresses duplicate in the same contact, I opened (Groups button) and put a tick only on Phone contact

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

open your phonebook press MENU -> account & sync -> check which accounts are syncing contacts,

if you have facebook, twitter, sony ericsson, google, etc and it has a GREEN circle next to it, tap on it, and uncheck "contacts" in that account

I still suggest that you input all your contacts to gmail, that way you can delete ALL your contacts from your phone, turn off sync contacts from ALL the accounts (and after you input all the contacts to your gmail)

settings -> account & sync -> tap on google -> check contacts -> press menu -> sync now

that will solve repetitive contacts/info

Not applicable

the main problem that I cannot input the contacts to my Gmail account

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

what happen when you go to your gmail, and you click on contacts? (do this on a computer)

gwhispererz
Champion

Login gmail account from PC, click Contacts (left side of screen, just below 'Mail')>New Contacts (left side of screen, just above 'My Contact'). You should know what to do from there. Have fun.

Not applicable

I don't find any of my phone contact in my Gmail account